Monday 17 March 2014

52 lists: list the things beside your bed.

*pre-warning: my room is a mess so nothing is where it should be. I wish I could say that this is an isolated incident but unfortunately I am a slob.


  1. a big mug of lady grey tea.
  2. bowl with crumb evidence of my mid-afternoon cake snack (got to balance out the exercise somehow!).
  3. my favourite picture of my boyfriend and I.
  4. some fossil aviator sunglasses.
  5. No7 dry skin rescue (acting as aftersun for my recently burnt nose - damn you 34 degree Sunday)
  6. my make up bag and the Front Cover weekender set.
  7. my Bath Uni diary (barely used).
  8. Jodi Picoult's Picture Perfect (unread).
  9. a bag of clean washing yet to be put away.
  10. my pjs in a ragged heap.
  11. my kindle (charging lead still poking out the bottom).
  12. Cambridge Complete First Certificate Workbook with answers (I may or may not plan my lessons/do my marking in the comfort of a duvet fort - guess you'll never know!).

The 52 Lists project is organised by Ema over at Made in Hunters. See her list here.

2 comments:

  1. Jodi Picoult's Picture Perfect is a good one! I am currently on Dan Brown's Inferno, but from time to time I love Jodi's!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to read it then :) I'm doing anything to prevent having to read my dissertation books!! I love Dan Brown too - you'll have to let me know if Inferno is good (its another one I've not started!)
      Grace x

      Delete